L’Hôtel Place d’Armes est situé sur la rue Saint-Jacques dans le Vieux-Montréal
55, rue Saint-Jacques
For more information,
BROCHURE | PLANS | MENUS
Host your meeting with us!
From boardroom and dinner meetings to cocktail parties and banquets, Hôtel Place d’Armes meets all your needs.
Equipped with 12 rooms that can accommodate groups spanning anywhere from 6 to 600, the hotel prides itself on its unique backdrop. In many spaces, stone and brick stretching back over a
century envelope modern spaces with top amenities.
Under the supervision of Hôtel Place d’Armes’ Executives Chef Lucas Hadengue, menus are exquisitely prepared from always fresh produce. Also, a dedicated catering and convention services team is at your disposal day and night to help plan everything down last detail.
- 12 meeting rooms: Total 10,272 sq.ft./ 954m2
- Our largest room accomodates up to 600 people for a cocktail (3981sq.ft./369m2)
- Our smallest room accomodates up to 14 people for a boardroom meeting (483 sq.ft./44m2)
- Functional space with natural light, stone or brick walls
- Rooms can be re-configured according to event needs
- Custom menus prepared by Executive Chef
- WiFi and high speed Internet
- Comprehensive AV services
- Banquet service available 24/7
- Complete business services
- Accessible to people with reduced mobility
55, rue St-Jacques
3rd floor, Hôtel Place d’Armes
Room service is offered seven days a week. It is available between 6:30am and 10:30pm everyday. A menu is available in every room and orders can be placed with the front desk.
701, Côte de la Place d’Armes, Old Montreal
8e étage – 514 904-1201
Terrasse Place d’Armes
Summer in Old Montreal means good patio eats and outdoor cocktails aplenty. This hotel’s popular rooftop offers all that plus breathtaking views of Place d’Armes Square, Old Montreal and Downtown. Open for lunch and dinner (and until 3am Fridays and Saturdays!), this popular perch is a favourite of locals, hotel guests and anyone looking to take full advantage of Old Montreal’s beautiful summers.
711, Côte de la Place d’Armes, Old Montreal