1. What are cookies?
There are many functions cookies serve. For example, they can help us to remember your preferences, analyse how well the Website is performing, or even allow us to recommend content we believe will be most relevant to you.
Most cookies will not collect information that identifies you, but will instead collect more general information such as how users arrive at and use the Website.
2. What sort of cookies does the website use?
Generally, our cookies perform up to four different functions:
- a) Essential cookies Some cookies are essential for the operation of the Website. If you opt to disable these cookies, you will not be able to access or use all of the features that the Website incorporates.
- b) Performance Cookies We utilise other cookies to analyse how our visitors use the Website and to monitor performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customising our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages.
- c) Functionality Cookies We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences, such as your customisation preferences.
- d) Targeting Cookies We use targeting cookies in order to be able to deliver targeted advertising.
We do use or allow third parties to serve cookies that fall into the three categories above. For example, like many companies, we use third party analytic tools to help us monitor our traffic. We may also use third party cookies to help us with market research, revenue tracking, improving site functionality and monitoring compliance with our applicable policies.
4. Can you block cookies?
As we have explained above, cookies help you to get the most out of the Website.
However, if you do wish to disable cookies then you can do so by amending the settings within your browser or mobile device.
Please remember that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of the website do not work properly.
5. More Information
Please see below for a full list of the cookies used on this website.
[Last Update: October 2018]